Monday, January 4, 2010

My blog

Happy New Year, everyone! I posted my intro last week, but hadn't mentioned my blog. I just created a new post about the BJP and have a picture of a trial piece I started last month. If anyone is interested, it can be found at http://ccreechstudio.blogspot.com/

I've decided on a small format for my BJP -- probably 3 X 4 or so. I plan to bind them together at the end of the project into a small book. I'm a librarian by trade, so that seemed appropriate! :) And it will be fun to create some sort of binding once the beaded pages are all finished. Looking forward to getting started!
Carol

6 comments:

Jacquie said...

Your work is beautiful! Nice to meet you..

Carol Creech said...

Thanks very much, Jacquie! Nice to meet you, too.

Timaree said...

Making a book out of your journal pages is quite apt for you. That will be fun.

Robin said...

A librarian making a book of her BJP pieces makes perfect sense!!! That's the direction I'm headed this year too.

Robin A.

Carol Creech said...

Thanks, Freebird and Robin!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Can't wait to see your pages and how you make them in to a book. I think it will be a fun project and yes, very apt for you to make a book!