Sunday, January 31, 2010

Give me your thoughts please

Ok, I've been working on a beaded doll in between the BJP pages and have posted progress photos etc.

I'd like to get some opinions, thoughts, tips... whatever any one would like to say on it. If you have any hints on how I could be doing this easier, or if there is an easier way to start... i.e. leave the larger beads for last, work from the bottom to the top or vice versa, use a certain type of stitch to get around in certain areas is easier... I'm all ears.

I guess basically I'd like to get some input to find out what tricks or tips more experienced beaders have used on dolls etc for some "food for thought".
Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

Beth Handley said...

I looked at your doll and I think it looks great. I love the matte beads and I too mix bead sizes a lot.
I have not made beaded dolls yet so I'll be watching your comments for tips. Good work!

Beth