Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Be Sure to Check Comments!

Hi Everybody and thanks for all the introductory posts! Wow!!! What a diverse and lively group we have... on all three blogs!

Two thoughts...

1. Try to make time to read all three BJP blogs. You can leave comments on all of them, but write posts only on your assigned blog.

2. After you write a post to your assigned blog, please check back a few times over the next week to see if anyone has left comments for you!

I notice that on one of our three blogs there are lots of commenters... Bravo!!! Comments are a wonderful way to build community... keep it up!

Hope you're all busy beading and stitching (or painting, pasting, stamping, or....) on your first BJP piece for the year!!! Me? Well, I haven't started yet... However, I have given myself this evening and tomorrow to be in my studio with ONLY my Jan. BJP!!!!!

Have a very beady new year!
Robin A.

4 comments:

Dee D said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Lois2037 said...

I always read the blogs and comments -- they're interesting and often so encouraging.

Unknown said...

I've been slowly making my way around to the blogs, lots of people! It's so encouraging to see what other people are coming up with creatively.
Can't wait to see what you come up with on this one, Robin :)

Wendy said...

I am not sure how to find out which blog I was assigned to.I am glad to be back this year for BJP.I did the first year and learned a lot about myself.This year I will try a new path.
Wendy