Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've got a plan!

Yes, I know we are half-way through January already! I have decided my format. I am going to create my monthly pieces in a pentagon shape. Approximately 2 1/2 inches across. When I get all 12 finished I hope to assemble them into a dodecahedron! (think soccer ball shape) I hope to use a different beading technique for each of the pieces. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful work! I'll keep you posted on my progress at my blog.

~pam p.

4 comments:

Magpie Sue said...

That sounds ambitious! Good luck! :- )

The Beaded Life said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this plan! How exciting!
lisa

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Can't wait to see it at the end of the year.

Carol Creech said...

Love this idea, too! I can't wait to see all of the panels and the finished project!