Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where to find FLICKR pictures :)

Unlike most of you, I don't have a blog (yet) so i post my picture on FLICKR. However, i get comments every time i do saying they don't know how to get there! On the LEFT most column of the BJP page, there are links to Blog #1, Blog #2, Blog #3, BJP wensite, and BJP FLICKR page. Simply click on the last one and it will take you to the BJP FLiCRK page. If you see something you like, you can maneuver to the artist's page and see everything they have posted. I set up a page last year and it was really easy. I really enjoy looking there because you can see all the posts at one time. Hope this helps. DOUBLE INFINITY

3 comments:

Crazy Mama said...

that button is sooo pretty! i just love the colors and the different types of beads you used.

Carol Creech said...

Thanks for the explanation! I was able to see your piece and it's beautiful! I love the flower bead and the shape that the beads took on the button. Awesome.

bubbygigi said...

Your piece is beautiful. I love all of the purple and pink beads. The curves make your eye travel automatically. The flower bead is so pretty. Gita