Monday, August 2, 2010

May, June, July and a playtime piece up on my blog

I actually have August done and another play piece but my knee allows only so much sitting time for now. So I will post them when I get a chance. If you click on Kat at the sidebar it will take you to my blog. I have been up, down and everything in between these last few months. The meniscus tearing in my knee has kept me down for awhile now and finally seeing the bone dr and getting a shot of steriods was both good and bad. Steriods react with my body - therefore I couldn't sleep for days and was sick and tired for several weeks. That seems to finally have passed and the pain is better but not the movement. I can live with that if I have to, but am hoping the pain stays away and I don't re-injure it. But it did leave me with lots of time to bead!!! Hope you all are having a joyous summer!
kat

No comments: