Sunday, June 27, 2010

May's project



May's project is done!!
No needle, no thread, beads scattered all over..
The project is about "thinking outside the box". Not doing more of the same. It is about change.
When I started this project I said to myself - Do not rush and do the same things over and over again. I know, it is the easiest technique but it is totally different and spotaneous. Therefore I am pleased and hope that the work is according to the BJP rules, and does not contract them. :)
Miri A.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Right away I notice an "elephant"...is that thinking out of the box, I think so!!
I like the idea, I like the elephant.

Lois2037 said...

You're an artist, and that officially gives you an Artistic License to do whatever you want. I love that your piece is spontaneous and lively! I also like that it's ephemeral and unique - since nothing is sewn down, it can only last a short time and can never be exactly the same again. That makes it extra special.

Robin said...

Outside the box is always a good thing for an artist... gives us new life, new breath, new directions! I think the rules just say some beads... not how or if they should be attached.

Robin A.